Forums

Login Required

Please login to participate in the forums.
PrevPrev Go to previous topic
NextNext Go to next topic
Last Post 02/29/2016 12:59 PM by  CJPWolfe
Missing the Hot Yoga Lite classes
 1 Replies
AddThis - Bookmarking and Sharing Button
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
amywafl

--
02/16/2016 9:22 AM
    Hi, I'm a beginner and joined in December at EC. Since I work at DFW Airport but live in Allen, I've got 8 different stores that I consider "close to me" throughout each weekday.

I just wanted to let you know that I miss having a better selection of the Hot Yoga Lite classes throughout all of the stores. I've tried to do the Hot Yoga classes, but due to personal health challenges, I don't progress as quickly as a person normally would. After spending 3 classes in a row lying overheated on my mat for a good portion of the HY class, I've managed to find only 1 HYL class to attend out of the 8 stores. Only 1 lunchtime class is offered during the week out of these 8 stores. EC doesn't even offer the HYL class now.

I understand there probably isn't as much demand for HYL as there is for HY, so I wanted to convey a wish that at least a few more HYL classes could be added back to the schedule. Otherwise, I've had a GREAT experience.

Thank you!
    Amy Watkins
    CJPWolfe

--
    02/29/2016 12:59 PM
    Hi Amy! Have you tried Yoga Calm (formerly Water)? Same temp and postures as Hot Yoga Lite but with music and in a candlelit room. I often take this class when I am not feeling up for a full-on Hot Yoga session. I find it very meditative and restorative. Cheers!
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

About Sunstone

• Our Purpose To provide an environment where people can connect with and cultivate their very best self.
    • Our Vision To become one of the world's most influential fitness associations who transforms the very idea of fitness from isolated physical activity into an integrated body, mind and life practice.

Get in touch

(214) 764-2119