Forums

Login Required

Please login to participate in the forums.
PrevPrev Go to previous topic
NextNext Go to next topic
Last Post 02/29/2016 12:59 PM by  CJPWolfe
Missing the Hot Yoga Lite classes
 1 Replies
AddThis - Bookmarking and Sharing Button
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
amywafl

--
02/16/2016 9:22 AM
    Hi, I'm a beginner and joined in December at EC. Since I work at DFW Airport but live in Allen, I've got 8 different stores that I consider "close to me" throughout each weekday.

I just wanted to let you know that I miss having a better selection of the Hot Yoga Lite classes throughout all of the stores. I've tried to do the Hot Yoga classes, but due to personal health challenges, I don't progress as quickly as a person normally would. After spending 3 classes in a row lying overheated on my mat for a good portion of the HY class, I've managed to find only 1 HYL class to attend out of the 8 stores. Only 1 lunchtime class is offered during the week out of these 8 stores. EC doesn't even offer the HYL class now.

I understand there probably isn't as much demand for HYL as there is for HY, so I wanted to convey a wish that at least a few more HYL classes could be added back to the schedule. Otherwise, I've had a GREAT experience.

Thank you!
    Amy Watkins
    CJPWolfe

--
    02/29/2016 12:59 PM
    Hi Amy! Have you tried Yoga Calm (formerly Water)? Same temp and postures as Hot Yoga Lite but with music and in a candlelit room. I often take this class when I am not feeling up for a full-on Hot Yoga session. I find it very meditative and restorative. Cheers!
    You are not authorized to post a reply.