Forums

Login Required

Please login to participate in the forums.
PrevPrev Go to previous topic
NextNext Go to next topic
Last Post 01/06/2014 2:16 PM by  Jen
Yogitoes Skidless Towels and Props
 5 Replies
AddThis - Bookmarking and Sharing Button
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Jennifer Chitwood

--
10/10/2006 12:52 PM

The pinkies are back!!!

We have the limited edition pink Yogitoes towel in stock. These towels are in honor of breast cancer awareness month. $5 from each sale will be donated to the Dr. Susan Love Research Foundation for breast cancer prevention.
    If you already have a skidless towel, you know how wonderful these are and you're probably looking for a second by now. If you haven't tried the towels, you don't know what you're missing! The towels are a perfect mat size. They put a nice hygienic layer between you and your mat. No more readjusting your towel before the balancing series, or in between all the lunges in the Metal or Earth class. These towels stay put!

Only available while supplies last, so hurry and get yours.
    Jennifer Chitwood

--
    10/10/2006 1:48 PM
    Check out the new toe socks!

As the cooler weather approaches, it reminds me of how cold my little piggies get in the winter. These socks fit like gloves on to each and every toe. They have non-slip grips on the bottom which make them great for yoga (not in the hot room of course!), or for just kicking around on those chilly tile or hardwood floors. I'm sure you'll be seeing many of your teachers wearing these around the studio soon.

Angela Brister
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    12/04/2006 4:36 PM

Unwind after holiday shopping with our soothing new eye pillow!

I love these pillows because they are made from 100% silk and feel great! They are filled with organic flaxseed that applies soothing pressure to the tired muscles around the eyes. Dried lavender provides a relaxing aroma that can be enhanced just by squeezing the pillow. Even though they are handwashable (just unzip and set aside the flaxseed), a matching protective pillowcase is included. Great gift idea that is going fast!!

Nicole Shaw
    Sunstone Yoga Teacher
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

--
    12/09/2006 11:24 AM

I bought the eye pillows because it helps keep the light out when I am doing meditation with the trainers. The aroma from the lavender is very nurturing. After the hour meditation my eyes and sinuses feel like they have been lightly massaged the whole time. It is worth the $15.

Jyopatel

--
    01/03/2014 10:52 AM
    DOes anyone know where to buy skidless towels?? I am not sure which brand is the best but I do hear Yogitoes.. Please let me know your experiences.
    Jen
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    01/06/2014 2:16 PM
    Hi, Jyopatel, :-)
    I have 4 different yogitoes skidless towels, and I love them all. My first one I have had for 7 or more years. They virtually last forever and they are a great value :-)
    I used to hang them up to dry when they were brand new, but I found it is fine to just wash them in warm, and then put them on a low/medium dryer. A super hot dry cycle will shrink them.
    After class I just throw my yoga clothes and my yogitoes tell in the warm watch together. it is an investment you will not regret. :-) I hope this helps.

PurpleJen W
    North Dallas
    You are not authorized to post a reply.