Team members enjoy wide range benefits in addition to their compensation including: extensive training, ongoing career development, a complimentary membership, access to workshops, and continuing education! This position reports to the Studio Manager.
In order to provide our students with the best class experience we only hire the best teachers. To find the best teachers and teach them how to teach our classes, all teachers hired are required to attend our Fitness Leadership program.
This ensures that all of our teachers meet the SunstoneFit standards, and every student has a personalized, consistent, world class experience, from their very first class.
Culture is everything to us, you must 100% believe in our purpose, values, and mission to be considered. Live Fit, Live Well!
ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY:
- Outgoing personality with a strong desire to provide great client service
- Genuine ability to connect with complete strangers on a personal level
- Desire to help grow the studio and community through membership enrollment, in studio events, social media, and more
- Work well within a team including teachers and operations support team members
- Demonstrate the ability to teach a safe, fun, and creative class with a genuine interest in student success
- Minimum 200 hour Yoga Alliance Certification / Group Fitness Certification. Expertise and certification in a particular medium of instruction (i.e. Pilates, Yoga, Fitness, Barre) a plus.
- Have a strong desire to grow and the ability to take on and integrate feedback
- Arrive to class 30 minutes prior to class start time
- Create a “10” class experience that shows your personality and skills while adhering to SunstoneFit standards and class sequences
- Create a personal connection with each student
- Set up class room appropriately: Props, Mat Spacing, Music, Lighting
- Follow up with students after class
- Understand membership offers and be able to assist with enrollment of new students as needed
- Operations Support Staff shifts also available for $10 per hour
Hours: This position can either be full-time or part-time. Schedule and shifts to be determined upon interview. Ability to work early mornings, evenings, and weekends.
Compensation: Hourly rate to be determined at interview
SunstoneFit Teacher Hiring Process
1. Complete application: https://www.sunstonefit.com/about/employment-opportunities
2. Teachers who meet our initial standards will be contacted to schedule a preliminary interview and audition
3. Selected teachers will need to register for the Fitness Leadership Training program (Go to www.sunstonefit.com for more information)
4. Upon completion of the required training, qualified teachers are placed into the studio teacher pool. Please Note: Completion of this process does not guarantee a teaching position with SunstoneFIT