Help us make the world a more fit, healthy, and positive place, one person at a time.
SunstoneFIT is looking to hire a talented, motivated and energetic individual that is interested in being a full-time, professional Coach - someone who is results-driven and can help us attain our mission of getting people fit and keeping them fit for life.
At the heart of our business, we’re dedicated to helping students be their very best self. We started as a single, hot yoga studio in Uptown way back in 2002. We are 14 studios strong and have expanded our classes to include flow yoga, Pilates, barre and High Intensity Interval Training, and we now incorporate one-on-one coaching into our membership options.
LOOKING FOR A SERIOUS, LIFE LONG CAREER IN FITNESS?
Our team is ONLY interested in a person who wants to grow both personally and professionally to become a better person, a better coach, and to help us make the world a more fit, healthy, and positive place, one person at a time.
If you’re a team player and who brings a positive attitude with them to work; someone who aligns with our core values and who will add value to our community please follow the link at the bottom and fill out the survey. If we think you could be a good fit, we will reach out with information on the next steps.
You can also check out our 148, 5 star Facebook Reviews. As you will see, we are 110% committed to our clients by creating high quality group fitness and the most fulfilling community experience possible. Please only apply if you feel you can help us raise the bar even higher. Thanks!
Primary Job Responsibilities (what to expect but not limited too)
- Lead Group Classes - Yoga, Pilates, Barre and Fitness
- Conduct Private Training session weekly
- Several hours per week on Professional Development and Client Management
- Consulting with prospective clients
- General studio tidiness
- Believe strongly in our core values: Be consistent, be observant, be kind & grateful, be engaged.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, takes initiative, self motivated
- Puts others needs above his/her own
- Sense of humor
- Healthy self-esteem
- Loyal and honest
- Approaches fitness as a lifelong student
- Easy to talk to, natural communication skills
- Can handle both "success" and "failure" constructively
- Social Media savvy
- 20-25 hours of floor-time commitment per week
- Looking for a serious lifelong career in the Fitness industry
Keep reading to learn what coaching means to our members!