Forums

Login Required

Please login to participate in the forums.
PrevPrev Go to previous topic
NextNext Go to next topic
Last Post 06/02/2015 9:50 AM by  Jen
Ability to add classes to calendar
 1 Replies
AddThis - Bookmarking and Sharing Button
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
HollyMae

--
05/28/2015 2:27 PM
    I find that I'm more likely follow through with attending a class if I put it on my calendar. What I would really like to do is to be able to populate my calendar with the classes I want to attend for the next week. Aside from that, or maybe in addition to , it would be nice to be able to populate a calendar with the schedule from an individual studio.
    Jen
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    06/02/2015 9:50 AM
    What a cool idea! I agree! And I do just that. I put classes I intend to attend in my calendar each week. If I know I REALLY need to get my tail in the room, I put "GO!" at the end of the entry! Thank you for this suggestion. Our students are always helping us make it easier to support their practices. I know the Sunstone "Powers that be" are watching and noting! Happy Sweating!
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

About Sunstone

• Our Purpose To provide an environment where people can connect with and cultivate their very best self.
    • Our Vision To become one of the world's most influential fitness associations who transforms the very idea of fitness from isolated physical activity into an integrated body, mind and life practice.

Get in touch

(214) 764-2119